Sunday, February 18, 2024

Harry Potter!

 Yeah....not been a Harry Potter fan.

When we went to NYC, it was obvious that we were missing out on something BIG! Especially when we went into the Harry Potter store. It was PACKED! I mean...for a movie series that was years old..........the love and fascination was huge!

So, a friend of mine had the bulk series....

so what did Lily and I do...

on a freezing cold Saturday....

we binged Harry Potter!

Yesterday and today we have seen the love of Harry Potter! Lily is hooked. I am 'okay' with it. I do have to say, I really dont have the love for it but glad I have watched what we have to know what all the world is talking about when they talk 'Harry Potter' language! ha! 

Notice several things in this picture!

The big stack of disks by the TV. The Easter decor....and me and comfy socks!

So, while we were bingeing........ I took down Valentine decor and went ahead and put up Easter. I stayed in comfy clothes because it was a perfection of a day to do that and we had Harry Potter on! ha!

Throw in cleaning, laundry, Tyler grilling out and....well, I would say Auburn basketball...but that was a disaster....but, all in all, a low-key and a perfection of a Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment