Friday, November 26, 2021

Feels like Christmas!

 My most favorite time of the year.....is now!

I have loved Fall and the weather has been so nice...but I have to say, I love NOW...minus the weather...I do not like the cold! :)

Tyler surprised me with tons of magnolia branches! He knows me well! So...I loved making good use of them!

Adore the wreath I made!

So....now transition to CHRISTMAS!!

Lily asked for a 'rainbow different colored' light tree so that's exactly what I did this year and I love it! She was so excited to help decorate and have this tree!
Always love the dining room!

More magnolia leaves on the mantle! I have LOVED it! Sad to say...they didnt last very long due to the heat in the house but next up will be cedar garland...which I love too!


No comments:

Post a Comment