Monday, November 29, 2021

Last weekend of November!

 Gracious November has just flown!

It hasnt been that busy...but just has gone by so quick!

We had a great low-key weekend since we've had a busy week. Coming back from 30 degree weather to high 50's mid 60's has been nice so we have enjoyed it!

Lily has rode and played and played with neighborhood friends to soak up the nice days!

We got our Christmas decor up and shining outside...watched the MOST insane Iron Bowl game I have ever witnessed....and relaxed to gear up for our week back in the groove!

My view! SHOCKED that after half-time...THIS was the score. It was an amazing game............Auburn should HAVE won....oh it was heartbreaking I tell ya................heartbreaking! 4 overtimes! WHAT!?!? At least we were watching with allll other Auburn fans....The Fritts, Sorianos and Christophers. I dont think I could have handled it if I was with an Alabama fan! :)

Lily got a new hair-do! Looks SO cute on her! She was up and ready to get to school to see all of her friends this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment