Tuesday, October 15, 2024

A day on the Plains!

 Any day....on the Plains...is a GREAT day!

I mean...I just cannot describe it!

The feeling I get when I am going under my favorite spot in the entire world..................when I see the huge trees and know that I am close, I just love it!

It was a beautiful day to be out and even better when we get to experience the college life and do it with friends too!

Nothing better!

Alexis pointed out that she felt like a college kid...as we were walking amongst them heading to The Haley Center!

We normally come on the weekends or if we come during the week, we are not actually on campus so to see all the college students going here and there to get to class, etc, was fun to see!

Here we are! I have to say, the lady that spoke with us was a tad bit on the rude side so we didnt get to do and ask as much as we wanted. That was a bummer...but overall, just being around campus and then all the fun else we did, was worth coming!

We shall see if this is the direction that she goes!

OF course...Amsterdam Cafe for the WIN! This was everyone else's first time and they were glad we decided here! (As if it were a question!) :)

We hung with a real life college girl and even saw her apartment! She said she cleaned for us! ha! It was a great day! We did some shopping and then headed home!

No comments:

Post a Comment