Monday, October 7, 2024

Homecoming week...welcome!

 Homecoming week is HERE!

Junior vs Senior WAR began last night!

Alexis went out and had a great time rolling and made all the memories!

I was ready! I was on guard and ready to get anyone who came in our yard! I wanted SO bad to scare them when I saw them coming...................

well..................

next thing I know..........

I hear someone/something banging on the front door...............

and I pop up (to which I thought I was awake...but nope, I had fallen asleep)...........

rush to the door.......

and NO one is there! They had taken off. No cars. NO shadows, no one running down the street....

they were good!

When I popped up, I looked at the clock and it was 11:50!

So, I was bummed I didnt get to see who did it..........but they did a good job. 

They also left 2025 in glitter on our drive-way so the Seniors are to blame!

Cant say much because Alexis said her and her big group that went got some Senior homes and then a Coach's home..... 

she even got home before curfew!

BUT...so I hear....this is going to be an all week thing....so my sleep is going to be deprived............and Im sure there will be more toilet paper coming our way!

I snapped this once I heard the knock on the door.

I didnt assess the scene until on my way to work. I went back to bed after this picture! ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment