Thursday, October 17, 2024

A girl day!

 I took off Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to have some time with the girls and yesterday, we made the most of the last day by shopping and having lunch!

Lex and Lily headed home, and I enjoyed my last afternoon....with a massage! OH so fabulous!

After our lunch date....we did this!

I swear it was just yesterday...that they stood like this in the toy aisle!...............

now......

no longer toys......

makes me sad.


As an always favorite tradition............picking out this year's Christmas ornament for their tree! We always love looking down the aisle and finding the perfect new ornament that matches what they are most in to for the year! This time....they both chose these beautiful snowmen so it wasnt like year's past, like the Starbucks cup or the soccer ball.........

And...then to finish my day..........THIS!

Well, after this, I actually went for a run with Lily...so my relaxation ended.......quickly......but it was nice while it lasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment