When your Dad stops in the middle of the road, gets out as he is saying, youre driving...that is, well, how you start learning to drive! ha! That is what Lily told me! :) She said she was nervous but that she did good and then Tyler telling me that she did good and was nervous about looking behind her to reverse is something she needs to work on. I, for one, will let Tyler take the reigns on teaching Lily (though I will let her) but my PTSD with Alexis....yeah, it is just hard to want to start that again with teaching! ha! It is so nerve wracking! :)
I still cant believe that it is time for her to be learning!
Learning how to shift her hands when she turns is something on the list. :) Crazy how there are so many 'rules' and things to learn. :)
And, sidenote, look how grown she looks!


No comments:
Post a Comment