Sunday, September 27, 2026

So stunning for Freshman year Hoco!

 Lily looked soooo gorgeous! She is just blooming and my gracious, I am so proud of her!

I am just speechless. When we found the dress, over the Summer, she fell in love with it and it surprised me that she loved it just because it was so bright and different than what she normally goes for. It was a perfect choice for her!

Stunning! 

Just growing up so fast!

My other daughter and daughter. Love these two!

Before he had to go to the JAX State game, they got a picture!

Cracked me up! They had already done this and I didnt get to see it........so I had them do it again and they were so confused and it was just hilarious watching them recreate it!

So adorable!

Her best of the best friends! 

I mean, just so cute!

Lily loves these girls like her sisters!

The whole group!

All the girls!

Beautiful! All there dresses looked so good up on the mountain!

Sweet friends! They went to Calhouns for dinner and then all of them headed to Kelby's house after the dance to hang out and the girls all spent the night. Fun memories were made!

She's on top of the world!

This picture was a process.....but glad to have it! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment