We are in the midst of Parents Weekend for Phi Mu!
Last night we had a parent's event with a live band and a taco bar. It was really nice....especially when the sun went down and took the heat with it since it was at an outdoor event area.
Then, this morning, Phi Mu hosted the Moms and (sorority) sisters to a brunch in their chapter room. I wanted to see it so I was glad it was there to get to see where the Phi Mu's do their thing!
Tonight we have the Family Tailgate night before the game. Tyler has to work it and Alexis, of course, is going so Lily and I will enjoy watching Auburn play instead! :)
Group picture!
This morning was nice. And, loved seeing the big greek signs!
This was the aftermath. A big turnout and not much food left!
Love doing special things with my girls and today marks one! No picture, this morning, with Alexis......she was not 'picture ready!' soo....I took this instead!





No comments:
Post a Comment