Friday, July 25, 2014

Ambereveryday~2014!

Day 195!
Nothing like grilling out on a beautiful Monday afternoon!! 

Day 196
Alexis painted a canvas portrait for me! :)

Day 197
Look at my Readologist! She completed her Summer reading program at the Library! :)

Day 198
Goofy C~team cheerleaders!
Bottom: Alexis and Caroline
Top: Madison, Imani, Lettie, Sarai, Dailyn and Ashley!
Missing Ellie and Kylie!

Day 199
Love seeing how our newest member of the family is getting more and more comfortable with us! So cute him just relaxing with his paws crossed!

Day 200
An awesome pool pretty much to ourselves!?? Why sure! :)

Day 201
LOVED seeing her pedal around by herself with no training wheels!

Day 202
Monday Monday, a cute picture of my sweet girls helps kick off the week nicely! :)

Day 203
Practice time again! My cheerleader!

Day 204
Happy 9 year anniversary to us! {He said "Are you making me take a selfie!??} Yes, I did! :)

Day 205
LOOK at these girls! They have mastered the pyramid!! GO C~team! {We missed Madison!}

Day 206
Nothing like spending your Friday lunch break doing 'surgery' on your baby girl because she has rice stuck up her nose that no one can get out! Yep, that is what I did! OOOHHH Lily and the stories I have of her!!!! :) Nothing ceases to amaze me with her! :)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment