Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Has it been that long?...

Today is always the day that I have a lump in my throat remembering what happened on this day those years ago....

It has been 4 years since my Dad passed....

It is true that time really does fly and so it goes, that 4 years have come that my Dad is enjoying Heaven and smiling down on me.

I miss and love my Dad everyday. Especially when there are big events in my life that I sit back and think that he would be so happy to be here with us to experience them with me.

I do have the comfort in knowing that he is in Heaven though smiling down on me and me knowing that he is watching from above! One day I will get to have one of your great hugs again but until that day, you will always be missed and loved from down here.....



No comments:

Post a Comment