Friday, March 24, 2023

A beautiful Spring day for a ride and a picnic!

 We have had a mix of cold...rainy...and beautiful sunny days this Spring break so far.

It has worked out well because the days that we have really wanted to do something, it has been beautiful and the days that we need to do school work...it has been gross. So, staying in hasnt been so bad to get work done when we needed!

BUT on this day! It was a little chilly but it was beautiful and warmed up so we did one of my MOST favorite things on this planet and we had so much fun!

Taking off on a bike ride and picnic is one of my most favorite things to do with my little family!

I feel like it was JUST yesterday....that we had to drive to an area and then ride our bikes because the girls couldnt make it very far riding {despite their best efforts!} but NOW....

we cant keep up with them and they are fighting on who takes the lead!

My gracious how time flies!

Cant even keep up with them anymore!

Always love having a picnic! 

A cookie and a creek...and a girl that is growing up WAY toooo fast!

My favorite!

Turtle lake is one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment