Friday, August 12, 2022

5th and a Freshman!

 Schoool's back!

My goodness, I have a 5th grader and a Freshman!

I hope it is the best year yet for both of them!

IF you know me...then you know some things!

1. The 'big' camera will be used

2. There will be 1st day of school pictures with the camera!

3. The sign will be used

4. We will stand in front of our home

5. Alexis will be missing and I will be begging her to let me take a picture of her! :)


My 5th grader!

She is just growing up!

She was ready....and willing...and isnt embarrassed by my sign and picture taking! :)


Love her!
She made it out!
ONLY time for a few pictures!
These two!


LOVE!
I hope these two make so many memories and have the best year.


Ready to go join friends and kick off the 1st day in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment