Saturday, August 20, 2022

The rest of the weekend!

 I know it is just Saturday afternoon...but thought I would do 'the rest of the weekend' though we dont have much on the agenda and I am soaking that up as this is our last weekend before our classes begin, etc, and my face is stuck in books and papers and just YUCK stuff! ha!

Lily is loving that Callie is coming over in the mornings now. We started that back this year and Alexis is loving being with Carli and Mr. Ryan!

These two were ready for Friday!

Game time....and Kona Ice too!

We enjoyed dinner with the Rays and the Messers before the game and then enjoyed all the family coming to support Alexis at her first Varsity game!

Lily had a spend the night party planned for after the game and she was super pumped! I got this picture sent to me!

We were up bright and early and Tyler was ready for some pickle ball! I was ready too but I let them play more! We were back before Alexis was even awake really too! ha! He is loving this sport! We are going to have our face in books starting Wednesday....so he made the most of this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment