Saturday, August 20, 2022

All the 'Fall' things!

 I know it isnt Fall yet...

I do know that....

but I dont care...

once school starts and all of our fun Summer things come to an end...

I am in Fall mode and I just cant help it!

I love all the Fall things. Football. The feeling in the air. Soccer. Cheer. Football. Football. Football. Did I say football?! Pumpkins. Pumpkins. Did I say pumpkins?! Candle scents. The leaves changing. School starting back and the excitement of it before the 'real' of it sets in. I literally could go on and on!

So, I am in Fall mode.

And.I.love.it.

BUT...this is me! bahaha!

Just beautiful! We supported the JSU soccer team at the first game of the season. It was such an amazing evening! The weather was just beautiful. The breeze. There was an actual Fall feeling. It was so nice!

Chatting and watching!

And this crew came to watch too!

Friday my work family kicked off 'Fall' with a potluck. IT WAS SO good! We coordinated what to bring and had the best lunch together to kick off classes beginning this week. All the crazy busy begins this week so we celebrated our last week of 'Summer!'

No comments:

Post a Comment