Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Right before my very eyes!

 These two............

right before my very eyes.....

are just growing up SO fast!

I blinked!

They were just 3 and both of them now are little ladies.

No baby in them at all!

I just cannot believe it with my own eyes!

My goodness how they both are so unique and beautiful and have their own different personalities and interests and quirks and mannerisms.

I just love them and I know that I may not show it as much (especially since the teenage attitude comes in to play) but I am SO beyond proud of them and thankful to be their Mom!

I got home from work and Lily came straight to me to show me how Alexis fixed her hair and did her makeup for her! She does love when her big sister does little things for her. Lily is my 'little things matter' one!

Look how grown!

Her eyes....and eye lashes! MY GOODNESS! She got soooo many compliments at Meet the Eagles from everyone saying how pretty they looked!

And this one! She has yearbook pictures this morning! LOVE and just grown! No baby at all showing!

No comments:

Post a Comment