Monday, August 15, 2022

Low-key

 We had a very low key weekend and it was just what we all needed since we are literally about to hit the ground running with all things Fall starting this week!

Friday night we had dinner with the Rays and a trip to Sams! We dont have a membership so Misty asked if I wanted to be her guest to get 'back to school' ready! We said yes! Hit Target real quick too!

The stud muffin! Look at Calhoun's face! He thinks he is something special by Alexis. He just loves her!

Still trying to soak up Summer with watermelon! We did NOTHING but this on Saturday!
My Church girl on a Sunday! She looked so cute!

My other one..of course wouldnt take a picture........BUT....guess who I saw so I may not have gotten one of her.......I still have this! ha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment