Sunday, September 18, 2022

Aubie and HOCO!

 Some Homecoming week has started!

We kicked it off with the dance last night. Had float making session for 3 1/2 hours today and then the whole week is filled with more HOCO!

Alexis is loving it all.

All the girls are spending the night tonight since tomorrow is PJs day to kick off the week.


I am not use to the dance being before HOCO week as I never had it that way when I was in school but....that how it goes these days at school! So....

here's to HOCO week!

BUT first, Aubie!

I have decorated for Fall {and ready for Halloween decor soon} and I had to take this picture because Aubie blended right in with allllll the orange! :)


This crew had so much fun today doing the float! I think their's is so creative! The theme for HOCO is 'There's no place like home'

So, they are doing a haunted version of Wizard of Oz. I think they will win!

No comments:

Post a Comment