Thursday, August 10, 2023

2nd day and all the things!

 Today marks the 2nd day of school!

Last night we had the pleasure of having an out of the blue dinner with the Messer's since they were in town for a sad reason of Chris' grandmother passing. Then we hit Wal-Mart for ALL the things school supplies that they (really Alexis) learned she needed!

And then today..........

team bonding (the ones that braved the EARLY morning time and the storm to go) for breakfast before school and then the cheerleaders greeted the Elementary school kids since today is the 1st day that the whole school went together!

My view when I dropped Lily off in car-rider line! It was cute seeing Alexis shake her poms and high five little kids as they walked into school!

It was funny because when Lily got out.........they all started screaming and yelling loud to embarrass her. It was rather funny! :)

I didnt get a picture of Lily in her '2nd' day of school outfit..........but she cracked me up this morning. She looked really cute in some jeans and a Def Leopard t-shirt. I asked her 1. what wording was on her shirt. At first she said 'DET' instead of Def (because their wording is unique so its hard to read) I was laughing...then 2. I asked her what the words meant or what was it? At first she said she had no idea...and then it came to her, and she said ...........they are a rock band! She couldnt name any of their songs...so we played all their greatest hits until we had to leave for school. She was laughing going...'OOHH they sing this...as a song came on!' ha!

I have to say...'Pour Some Sugar on Me'....is one of my all time favorite songs! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment