Friday, August 11, 2023

Lily already has had a field trip!

 ALLLLLL................

ALLLL.................

ALLLL...................

she talked about LAST year and still when it is brought up that they did not have ANY field trips in 5th grade....

except for one which was pretty much the end of school!

So when she came home saying she had a field trip the 1st week of school starting!............you should have heard how thrilled she was to tell me!

So today was it and it was a little one...but to her..........she didnt care because....it was a field trip!

Her grade got to go listen to the Marching Southerners band and then eat at the JSU Caf (which is one of her most favorite places to eat)

So.............

talk about how PUMPED she was this morning!

She came in and I told her that she looked like she should be one of my co-workers instead of my daughter with her attire!

Cant wait to hear ALL about it when I get home!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment