Monday, August 26, 2024

Lily's 1st Cross Country meet!

 THIS GIRL!

I mean...she is against SENIORS!

She killed it Saturday!

SO proud of her!

I mean, I just cant believe this is what she loves and just watching her do it amazes me!

This girls ROCKED it! The girls team, as a whole, got FIRST place! They dominated!

Love this picture!

DO you SEE waaayyyyy out there! YEAH, they started SO far away...and looookkkk at all those bodies. There were a lot of girls competing!

Here they alllll come!

Found our Lily!

Look at her GO!



The drive she has!
My favorite picture!

There was NOTHING like seeing her coming up on the finish line. My heart burst! Literally, I lost my breath watching her appear! SO proud!
Her name in lights!
Not all were able to say...but look at that trophy! The boys came in third place which was great! There were 14 teams! Great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment