Thursday, June 5, 2014

A 'Minnie'...oh, I mean mini photo shoot!

This morning my girls had a 'Minnie', I mean mini photo shoot!!  A sweet lady {Ms. Davis} at our Church monograms cute...cute...CUTE things and she wanted my girls to be models for her! :)

She gave Alexis and Lily these cute shirts as a gift for modeling! She plans  on giving them different things later on to keep modeling because cute models help boost her sales! :)

OOhhhh this makes me want to be back at Disney!!
My little models!!
I LOVE Lily's new Summer bob! {I cut it myself!!} Pretty proud of myself!! Now....when I post a picture later of Alexis' new haircut I gave her, hmmm.....not so happy with myself! I cut her hair a good bit shorter than I wanted to! But...................hey it is just hair, and hair does grow back! {I just hope it grows back quickly!!} :(

No comments:

Post a Comment