Friday, June 6, 2014

Summer DOs....



Well...it is Summer time, so nothing cuter than a cute 'Summer time Bob!' I am trying to convince myself of this because I for sure chopped off Alexis' hair!!

OH MY!!

I SOOOO did not mean to cut it as short as I did! I always.....ALWAYS....have a problem with getting one side looking 'just right' and then the other side not working correctly with me concerning the length of the girl's hair! From now on, I do just need to suck it up and take the girls to a hair salon! :)

I had to keep cutting and then cut some more to get it even. Next thing I know, literally...I look and realize that it is short!!

Alexis loves it though. No tears, thank the Lord! She did make the comment that now she can not 'twist my hair and put it over my shoulder, Mommy!'......................but it is hair, and it does grow back! {I just hope quickly!}

Welcome to the 'before look!!'
And...now the cute 'Summer time Bobs!' Eeeekkk...Lily's hair is not near as short as Alexis'. Ooohh, it is just hair and it will grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment