Monday, June 30, 2014

Savannah weekend!

Oh what a fun weekend! The day has finally come that I got to finally celebrate something fun for my dear friend Lindsay!

We have been friends for going on 14 years now and throughout those years she has come to every big event pretty much my whole life! She and her sweet Mom have been there for everything for me!

I have been wondering when I was ever going to get to return the friendship...and this weekend I finally got to!

She is GETTING MARRIED!

Whoooo hooo!!

I am sooooooooo excited and happy for her!

I get to celebrate her and I am just beyond happy to get to do it!

6 of us headed to Savannah, Georgia for the weekend for her bachelorette party!

Savannah is beautiful!

I went down with 3 of the girls and it was so fun getting to know them on the 6 hour trip there and the 6 hour trip back!

They were all 7 years younger than me......

Needless to say........I feel really REALLY old!

They asked me for advice about everything under the sun once they found out how old I was compared to them! :) I was happy to give it..............but told them to not hold me to it all! :)

Made my weekend! I went down Thursday night after work since I had to be ready early Friday! SOOooo...guess who I LOVED hanging out with!? None other than my most favorite Mallory!!! Love her and LOVED spending time with her!
The beautiful future Mrs. Hunt! I am so thankful for our friendship! She is so beautiful both inside and out! Love love love her!
The Bride's crew! We had a great time together and I really enjoyed getting to know them all!
Julie, me, Lindsay, Amanda, Christina, and Michelle
We enjoyed touring around Savannah. Savannah is so beautiful with beautiful homes and buildings and Trees. They had beautiful parks and trees there! :)
We actually did this! 2 hours on this huge bike thing! We pedaled it for 2 hours touring Savannah! That was an experience and memory that I will never forget..........and probably never do again! :)
Our house! It was gorgeous! They had completely remodeled it on the inside and it was unbelievable! The only thing was that it was so out of place as to where it was! It was around not so good homes that were all boarded up! Needless to say....we made sure to keep our doors locked!
Getting ready to head out!
The Lady and Sons restaurant! Paula Dean's restaurant was sooooo good!
This is what I had! Chicken Pot Pie! It was the best I have ever ever ever had! It was soooo creamy and just flat out HUGE!!
We actually got to meet her too! :) {I wish!!}
I can NOT wait to see this beautiful girl walk down the aisle in September!!

No comments:

Post a Comment