Saturday, June 21, 2014

Ambereveryday2014!

We have had a busy couple of weeks! We have gone from one fun vacation to the next...and loving every minute of it! I just wish time would slow down some!! Some other major events that have been happening too are..... Happy birthday to Gran! Happy Father's Day to Daddy! {Us girls are so thankful and love you!!} and happy happy birthday to Meg and Mal!! {See, there has been alot going on!} On top of we just got home from being in Panama City Beach for a week! WHOO HOOO!! It was sooo nice and none of us were ready to leave! {Pictures coming soon!!} :)

Day 161 {The week prior to our beach trip!!}
Nothing like having a birthday pool party on a Tuesday Summer night!! Happy birthday to Alexis Johnson! :)
I just HAD to post this cute cute cute picture! :)
Day 162
Highlight of the day! Having dinner with Gran, Aunt Pam, Richard, Nannie and Hogan {with my crew} and opening our birthday gifts from LaLa! Alexis was THRILLED with her new necklace! Leaving me confused as to if it was age appropriate for a 5 year old! Then to find out the necklace was for me! :) {Alexis got a cute bathing suit, but quickly let me know that even though the necklace was mine, that she was going to wear it to Church because it was hers at first!!} :)

Day 163
Highlight of my day!!...highlights! Getting my hair done and cruising on a beautiful day!

Day 164
Packing for the BEACH!! I hate packing but it made me smile seeing all the bows that were being packed to take! :) I love some cute bows on my cute girls! :)

Day 165
Ahhh......my view once we made it to the beach! Our first day!!....and this was my view the rest of the afternoon! Nothing better than this!!

Day 166
Well...this could be better than above because watching them play was priceless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment