Thursday, October 16, 2014

Ambereveryday2014!

Day 279
On a crisp Monday morning, this little sweet Hello Kitty witch makes me smile!

Day 280
Getting into the Halloween spirit with cookies!!

Day 281
Love seeing pictures of my girls when they are away from me! Her and her little class soaking up the last of the warm days.... :)

Day 282
Such a beautiful day on our way to cheer practice! Top back kind of afternoon! Alexis wanted to take a picture under the 'pretty sky!' 

Day 283
Frightfully Friday! :)

Day 284
Success at our yard sale even with all the rain!

Day 285
Pumpkin patch! The girls loved picking out their pumpkins!
Day 286
It's that time again................. fun sock time! My socks never match what I have one! {And I love it!} :)

Day 287
On a very nasty cold, dark delayed rainy/tornado school day....... we had cinnamon rolls for breakfast!!

Day 288
Oh YUM!!.....Daddy's chili! Hits the spot on a Fall afternoon!!

Day 289
Oh this girl! I told her to put her shoes on as I was cleaning up from breakfast. I look over....and she is wearing my shoes and telling me she is ready to go! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment