Thursday, July 14, 2016

Spending time with family...LaLa & Hazel!

This week has been full of spending time with LaLa and for Tyler...

finishing up our back deck!

Pictures of it coming soon, it looks so good and him and one of his co-workers have worked hard all week to get it done!
Tuesday when I picked Lily up from school she had THIS to bring home with her! So proud of her!...actually.....so proud of Tyler and I....mostly Tyler, for reading ALL the books to her! She loves to have books read to her....as well as 'read' them to herself too! She was SO excited to get this!
She has been with LaLa so I proudly stuck it in our yard since she is gone! It looks sooo good in our yard! :)
I got this crazy girl back once I exchanged Lily for her with LaLa in Pell City. We went to O'Charley's to celebrate her being back home! I have to admit....I got a little scared for a minute on what I was bringing back home with me after this look on her face! :)
Meanwhile, Lily has been having a BLAST with LaLa!
They had soooo much fun playing at the McWane Center! Lily was SO excited that she got a free ticket to go there since she 'read' her books from the Library!
After they went and saw Mallory at Childrens! LaLa said that Lily recognized the building and the Children's sign from where she has been there before with her surgery on her ears and tonsils!
They brought Mal lunch and enjoyed spending some time with her before she had to go back to work!
Lily told LaLa that she NEEDED to be just like Mallory and wanted to get a 'nurse' 'thing' to make people feel better so LaLa went and got her this! :) :)
Today Lily had a fashion make-up make-over by a famous makeup artist from Paris with LaLa at Belk! Lana said that Lily was soooo excited about it! When I talked to her on the phone she told me ALLLL about it and was just SO excited!
Lily and LaLa are set to have one last 'fun' day tomorrow before Lily heads back home! Lily has loved every minute of being with them!
Meanwhile, this afternoon we met Hazel at The Rocket for dinner and then she came over to visit and give Alexis her birthday gift. It was sooooo good to catch up with her and spend time with her as well as her some old stories of her and Pawpaw's travels, etc. It made my day to see her and spend time with her!
On a side note, Alexis had a fun field trip today with Summer Camp at 'Tigers for Tomorrow!' She had a blast in Attala seeing all the wild animals! She has been loving Summer Camp!
Love Hazel!
And now, Tyler and I are relaxing before bedtime enjoying the original Ghostbusters movie! I have not seen it in years so talk about throwback! And....tomorrow is FRIDAY!! Whoo hooo!..we will be a family of four again and have a fun weekend ahead! Yayy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment