Thursday, March 28, 2019

Absolute!

It has been an absolutely AUsome Spring break so far!

We have had tons of relaxation, fun at home, fun with friends, beautiful weather and even a small get-a-way!

Perfection!

And the week isnt even done yet! It can FOR SURE slow down though!

We saw a REAL mermaid!
You KNOW you have swam waaayyyyyy tooooo long....when your whole body looks like this! YUCK! I have NEVER seen someone soooo shriveled than Lily! bahaha! Gross! :)
We cleaned up and heading to an early dinner! Outback....OH.MY.GOODNESS.
So, Alexis went to the bathroom to pull a tooth....so she could fully enjoy her steak! She did what she needed to do! The Tooth Fairy even comes on vacation! :)
We had some time to kill before the AU softball game so we went out to see where the tornado hit several weeks back. We didnt find the damage {we didnt drive around long enough} so we just made our way to pay our respects to the people who lost their lives. It was surreal. President Trump came to this same location to pay his respects with Mrs. Trump so that was neat. Crazy to think our little town was hit by a tornado almost an exact year from this one where it took so many lives.
Then...softball time! I cant believe I have NEVER been to an Auburn softball game! WHAT?!?! I know! I LOVED playing softball so for me to never even go to one while I was in school just blows my mind. I have no idea why...but glad this was my first! We had a great time and Auburn played awesome! It was a great day for a game and an exciting game!
So, we thought the game started at 5:00pm {even what our tickets said} but nope, we were an hour and almost 45 minutes EARLY! bahaha! We kept wondering why NO one was there but us! ha! But we made the best of it and before we knew it, the game did start! :)
This one.........had cotton candy everywhere!
Then, the next day...back at it again! Right up their alley! They LOVE this indoor pool!
And............OHHHHH....right up my alley! THIS! I got to have my 1st facial and experience it in this new Spa! OH, I loved!
Sooooo..................relaxing!                                                                                                                    
Then, we got cleaned up and heading to SURGE to jump and exert TONS more energy! :)
I was surprised at how it was crowded on a mid Thursday! Not sure if their schools were out for Spring break or not but despite it being more crowded than we have seen, they still had a blast!
Next stop...Newks! LET me TELL you! These two.....LOVE....I mean...LOVE some Newks! They both REFUSED to look at me....OR...smile for a picture for me....because they just wanted to EAT! :)
So, then we headed home! A small but super fun trip! We headed to Lily's soccer practice next! We hit a fun park since the day was soooo beautiful before practice...only to find out, there was no practice after all! So, we headed home and started laundry! :) Such a fun mid-week trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment