Monday, June 26, 2023

The rest of our beach trip!

 Despite Lex and Tyler not being able to be with us, Lily, Gran, Ben and I still made the most of our trip and fought the wind and some storms to make it a good one anyways!

We kept it low key, did some shopping, hit the pool alllll day, ate good food and just enjoyed being there!

Apparently I didnt take many pictures....but when I did...I took a lot of the same thing! ha!

Lily and her relaxing on the beach!

Pondering thoughts....   :)
Still pondering! ha!

Lily said...I wont meet any friends!

Meet the friends!

See their legs in the picture above?! That is all I saw most of the time because they swam and swam and then did handstands and more!

Popsicle time is always the best! Emilyn and Annalese are sisters and Lily had the best time with them!

Dinner out so we dressed up! :)
I enjoyed one on one time with her on the trip!
Gran and Lily!
She begged for this place! She loved it last year when we came for the first time! She got the same thing and loved it!
Another day...another pool full of friends!
Annalese and Lily are the same age...and the instantly became friends. They were SHOCKED and SUPER excited that they both came out with the same bathing suit on one morning!
Lily and I took a walk every morning together! It was really special!
It was just so relaxing!
We wrote our names and did our hand prints and footprints! She is officially bigger than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment