Tuesday, June 25, 2024

A kick-off to our 16 year old's birthday!

 After we came back from the beach....

Alexis and her friends..........and I.........headed to Birmingham for a fun day/night celebrating her!

We got up and headed to Ross Bridge for allll the fun! We ended with shopping, dinner and then they night swam before heading home to get ready for Alexis' birthday dinner celebration with all the people! :)

First stop...........THIS place! They were still have asleep but so excited to start our day!

We got settled in..................and they relaxed! :)

Ohhhhh....... 16! I remember when I was 16!

The best day and a pretty awesome view! I sat over from them in the half shade, half sun area! My view was the best....and they would come and sit under the shade some too so it was perfect!

They also.............hit the pool!

Then time to get pretty!

OF course....I brought hats...........balloons..............and all the things! :)

They actually didnt mind the party hats! :)

My 16 year old!

We love BHM!

Nyla got her these cute sunglasses!

We looked in every store! :)

After several changed thoughts on dinner.........they decided on Cheesecake Factory for the WIN!

I got this....her living her best night life down by the pool to end the great little birthday trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment