Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Impromptu! BEACH!

 You dont have to ever ask me if I want to go to the beach.

The answer is always...YES! :)

Same for my girls and Tyler too!

So, Misty called me late Friday and said that something came up and a friends condo was available and FREE if we wanted to go down with her for the weekend!

So, Lily and I loaded up Saturday morning and left a little before 4:30am and headed to Orange Beach!

Tyler wasnt invited (it was a girls trip....with Calhoun, of course!) :) 

and Alexis had all the things so they did not go with us.

I have not been to Orange beach since I do not know when so it was nice to see that area and see how much it has grown!

We had a great trip and it was just perfection!

Getting away was just what I needed!

We got down there basically when they were waking up so it was perfect! This was my view as soon as I walked through the door! Talk about nice!

This was my view the rest of Saturday and alllll Sunday!

And this view too!

Saturday night we came in late from the beach and Misty's Mom, cooked rotel cheese dip and we watched football! Leigha came too so it was a full condo of girls...................and Calhoun! :)

Lily decided it was time to pull her own tooth! She was SO happy because we had it scheduled to be pulled by Dr. Spivey so now she doesnt have to go!

Sunday was all the same. Beach, pool, relaxing and then we cleaned up and went to dinner on this night!

These three had fun together!

This was our view while we waited for our table!

I hated that the other half of our crew couldnt come but it was nice to be and spend time with just Lily! We had such a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment