Monday, September 9, 2024

The birthday GIRL is 13!

 I just cant believe she is 13!

My goodness, I thought with Alexis that time flew, but to see my 'baby' is now a teenager....just WOW!

So, after the Cross Country meet, we came home and cleaned up and then took off to B'ham to celebrate!

Lily loved her 10th birthday party SO much...that she wanted to do it again! So, that is what we did! We loaded up her best friends and they jumped (at a new/different/more fun place than her 10th) and then shopped and dinner (same at PF Changs because Lily is obsessed!) :)

Our 13 year old!

They had so much fun! They did a TON of fun things at Urban Air!

This cracked me up! Reese hadnt driven before and poor thing, she was terrible! 

Cupcakes and a happy birthday song in the car on the way to shop!
They were so grown! :)


I had to drag them out!
Dinner time! PF Changs is Lily's alllllll time favorite!

SOOO happy they got to join us!
Fun night celebrating with this crew!
And, because it would not post to the top...but love their friendship and love that they have each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment