Monday, August 6, 2018

Lily's day!

Lily has been so ready to meet her teacher and see her friends!

Tonight that finally happened!

She was a little bummed...as she doesnt have very many people she knows that are in her class this year...

but I explained to her that it just means that she gets to meet new friends!

Soo...then she sees that Kelby and Callie are in the same class!...well...she runs into that classroom and gives them a hug and says...'OH, yall are together!'.........then looks over and sees Jack {from her kindergarten class}...and says LOUDLY...'OHHHH! You have my boyfriend in your class too! No fair!'

Talk about OH my goodness! All the parents in there just start dying laughing...including Jack's Mom!

But....we love Mrs. Ramsay...and I know she is going to have a great year!

The girls had a full day today. They went and saw the Winnie the Pooh movie with Gran then Alexis had danceline practice.....Lily had Orientation...then Alexis is now spending the night with Willa Kate. Yet again..we are soaking up the last days of Summer since school starts Wednesday!!

Lily's two 'bestest' friends...per her! :) :)
Love these sweet sweet girls!
Class of 2030! OH my goodness....it seems soooo far away..but it will fly and be here before I know it!
This is the group! This is the sweet little friends that Lily knows in her class! I say....that is plenty! :) Lily wanted to know more! :)
Mrs. Ramsay! She is a great teacher so I know Lily is going to learn alot and have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment