Saturday, February 12, 2022

A girl's kind of Friday night!

 After school...we took off to have a full afternoon of laughs, chats, friend time and of course...nails...with a movie or two thrown in!

Just what I needed!

All the laughing and fun!...............as we got our nails done! :)

Getting Elite night ready!
Lily was  just along for the friends and the nails done. No dance for her to prep for.

So after one big group of friends...I got Lex down to the Mall for this group to celebrate Madison's birthday. They had a whole theater portion rented out to watch their movie. Alexis had a blast!

So...instead of driving back to Jville, this one and I had a date night together watching Sing 2. OH my....it was so GOOD! My new favorite movie! Just loved it and so glad Lily and I finally were able to make it down to watch it before it went off next week!

A great Friday night! Now..................on to the prep of Elite night and then Sydney and Carli's birthday party today!

No comments:

Post a Comment