Saturday, March 12, 2022

Lily's Daddy/Daughter dance night!

 Well, Alexis no longer has Daddy/Daughter dances....but Lily still does!

She officially has two left before her time is up! 

Her and her Daddy enjoyed a dinner date at Baja before dancing the night away and then finishing off the night with ice cream at Dairy Queen with Mr. Chris and Madelyn!

Lily said she had so much fun and even danced with her Daddy some instead of ditching him for her friends. :)

Tyler took zero pictures....you know I asked him to take some....so....I have only one from a friend that sent me ONE.....so yeah....he's in the dog house!!

Daddy is keeping her warm. I got this one picture and then she ran in the house so no cute outside pictures this time. BOO!

Beautiful curls!
Came inside after two pictures but we live in Alabama so one day {literally its 70 degrees and the next its 30 degrees and SNOWING!} So....tooooo cold to be taking pictures outside!

My Lily!

Sassy chick!
Beautiful!

My favorite picture!

She even did her own makeup!

Love!
The one picture! Lily and Callie!



No comments:

Post a Comment