Friday, February 24, 2023

Its baseball season!

 I love baseball.

I love it more than basketball. 

I like basketball but like I have said...it is just SO long. SO many games!

BUT, Alexis is a Diamond Doll and I remember my days as one and how I enjoyed it so last night was the first home game of the season!

After Alexis got finished with cheer try-out clinic...

we headed to the field!

The Varsity did a great job but lost by 1.

Next up...JV which is what she is a Diamond Doll since it is everyone in her grade....

and well...

it was horrible! 

The poor boys got their booties beat...by Southside...

No one was cheering...

it was like everyone whispered as they talked...it was soooo odd!

I told Alexis that if the games are like this.......this will be my last one to go to.

I was sad for the boys!

The Varsity game had a big crowd and everyone cheered. I dont know what happened to the JV game. Everyone (for the most part) left...

and it was just dead. Sad!

The Diamond Dolls that were there felt they couldnt even cheer the boys on because not even the parents were engaged with the game.

So....

there is some work that needs to be done..........in my opinion!

But it was a beautiful evening and night so it was nice to be out and Nick Johnson was excited to get his goodie bag from Alexis since she is his Diamond Doll. Alexis made Sam Parker one too so he was happy to get one from her too so it was worth it to go.

Just brutal :)

Us supporting our Eagles!

It was a beautiful day and night! Perfect Spring in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment