Sunday, February 19, 2023

Soccer!

 I snapped this picture of Soccer the other day and felt he deserved his own post.

This cat.

Gracious.

He is a stinker. He knows what he should and should not do..........but sometimes he doesnt care....

like eat the tips of my fake flowers...THAT are on the table..........THAT he is NOT supposed to be on. When he sees me coming...he makes this distinct noise and runs because he knows. OH, he knows! :)

He was sitting so pretty! I had to take a picture!

Aubie sits like this with his tail wrapped around and he is just gorgeous! When I saw Soccer, I thought...yep, you want to be like your big brother because literally..........he loves Aubie. He loves to play with him....be mean to him....pick on him....lay by him...and all the things 'little brothers' like to do! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment