Monday, December 11, 2023

10 year Christmas lunch with JSU!

 Today marked me getting my 10 year  service pin from JSU!

July marked 10 years and today I received my pin in honor of it!

We had a great Christmas lunch and enjoyed seeing all the JSU Staff too!

Tyler was even announced as a Distinguished Service Award winner nominee! He is such a hard worker and doesnt ever want the spotlight on himself, but people see his ethic and so proud of him for it!

Linda has 30 years...I have 10. I asked her to trade me..............and she said no! :) OH well, I am thankful for my 10! :)

Honored on stage and received my service pin!
Love my work family!
These are my favorites!
Snagged a picture with this guy!
And then got to watch him stand as his name was called as a Distinguished Service Award nominee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment