Thursday, December 7, 2023

Lily's friends...Dirty Santa night!

 She has been excited about this night...........for weeks!

All she has talked about! The funny thing is...the Momma's I had dinner tonight with...also said their girl has been the same!

I love this little sweet friend group that is getting closer and closer!

I loved Alexis' little friend group and Lily's is just as great!

They ate....felt "fancy"............played a 'hot potato' game but with a snowball...and then ate and played Dirty Santa! All while at Effinas! :)

The Mom's and I sat and chatted and enjoyed dinner too!

Perfect combo!

I made fancy name place settings for them! They loved it! Lily put the candy canes in the shape of hearts! It was cute! :)

They all ate and laughed and 'hung out!' :)

During Dirty Santa....only one of them stole a gift! They just dont know how to play! :) They all said they loved what gift they got so that was a win! 

No comments:

Post a Comment