Friday, December 1, 2023

Ella Jingle is BACK!

 It is December 1st!

My favorite month......except for the weather........is here!

So that means............

Ella Jingle makes her arrival!

I put her out last night.................

and when I heard Lily this morning when she discovered her.............

made me heart smile!

I heard her go....

'OH! And the gasp as she ran into my bedroom to give me a hug for the gift card. :)

I will throw in some fun goodies throughout the month.....but love watching Lily and her excitement for Ella Jingle...even if she now knows about her and participates in where and what she does!

OH course there has to be a cute note from her....and her bring all of her friends on Dec 1st!

Half asleep still.....but excited to see Ella Jingle.....not so excited...to be going to school! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment