Saturday, November 24, 2012

Lookin a little like Christmas and Iron Bowl 2012

Even though Auburn has had a really...really rough season this year, I still love my Tigers and say War Eagle! The Iron Bowl this year was pretty ugly for us so I finished decorating for Christmas instead of watching the whole game! Our first Christmas in our new home is looking beautiful so far!
Ella Jingle...the North Pole elf.... made her appearance this morning to keep a check on Alexis and Lily. I think with day 1 under raps...she may have an okay report to report back to Santa. It is going to be a long road for Alexis and Lily! :).....hopefully Ella Jingle doesnt get frustrated and Santa keeps the girls on the nice list! :) ha!
Let the Christmas countdown begin!




Alexis' tree in her room!

Lily's tree in her room too!

Tree in the kitchen



Santa's house at the North Pole! I keep seeing Alexis trying to peak in it to see if she sees Santa sitting inside! :)







Meet Ella Jingle! She flew all the way from the North Pole last night to meet Alexis in front of her door this morning! She left a little note for Alexis and Lily asking them to please be nice! ha! (She flew in with balloons!)
Alexis cracked  me up! She walked past her 4 times without even saying anything! So, I had to be like "Alexis what is that in the floor?" She goes..".Mommy, it is just a birthday party!" (because she saw the balloons) ha! she could have cared less! I explained it to her....and "read" the note and she goes ..."oh so she flew? how did she get in here? ...the door and the windows were not opened!"......oh me...this elf thing might be a little difficult for me to do with her and I still have....what...29 days left to do this! ;)

They did love playing with Ella's balloons she flew in on!

We still wear our Auburn gear even with a bad year! 

We had a great time seeing Britt and "MeCHell" (Mitchell) today. They came into town to visit since they didnt get to have Thanksgiving with everybody. We had a yummy lunch with them at Effinas!...and then after the girls and I headed to Aunt Pam's with Gran to watch the game for a little while since Daddy was working on his truck ALL day with Paw paw! ;) ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment