Sunday, August 3, 2014

Ambereveryday2014

We have had a great weekend! It has been beautiful weather and we havent been too busy! Saturday we did our usual 'Saturday routine' by having breakfast at Jacks followed by getting Alexis' school supplies! It was tax free weekend and so we took advantage of it by finishing up getting Alexis ready for 1st grade! Yep, she will be starting 1st grade in 2 weeks!! CRAZY!! :)
I am sooooooo sad, but my memory card broke on my camera so all of my pictures that I had on there are gone! :( We had Church this morning followed by the Law Family Reunion! It is always great to see everyone each time it rolls around! The sad thing is......all my pictures I took this time were lost when my card broke! :(   I will try and get some pictures from other sources and post soon about the fun when I can! And..........dont worry, I will be getting a new memory card this week so I will be back to picture taking soon!! :)

Day 207
Highlight of my day knowing my girls were having soo much fun with LaLa and Meg while Tyler and I enjoyed time together!

Day 208
These sweet girls had fun together at Church, then lunch and swimming! :)

Day 209
WHAT a GREAT thing to get in the mail!! Highlight of the year!! :) Lindsay and Seth's wedding invitation!! 

Day 210
Nothing better than getting the football schedule at cheer practice! The season will be starting soon!!! Whooo hooo!!

Day 211
Watching Princess Lily eat her dinner!

Day 212
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for Lily!!! She pooped in the potty and so we made a trip to pick out new big girl panties!! SOOOOOOOO happy!!! :) :) :) :) She looked that rack over and over {because it was SUCH a BIG decision for her!!} :)  She decided on 'Princess big girl panties!!' She has been doing great since then.....I hope it continues!! :) I think we may be over the hump!!! :) :) :) Whooo hooo!!!! :) {Do you see how happy I am about this!!} Everyone....keep your fingers crossed this continues!! 

Day 213
It is FRIDAY!!! The girls love to ask for marshmallows after they get finished eating their breakfast. I looked over and they both were lining theirs up in a line by color! {My smart little cookies!!} :)


Day 214
She loves to carry this kitten everywhere!!! Makes me smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment