Saturday, August 30, 2014

It's here! It's that time!

FOOTBALL is here!.....AUBURN football is HERE! Whoo hoo!!

Though it still feels like I should be at the pool or beach because it still should be Summer, Fall is here and FOOTBALL has started!

I LOVE football season! The feeling, the food, the spirit, the excitement, etc....is just something that I just LOVE! :)

I sometimes think that I am about as bad as guys when it comes to me getting into the game and rooting and yelling! :) I dont care though, I love it! haha!

WAR EAGLE!! Lets do this! So far, first game in the bag and we are on our way!!!

We have had a great weekend so far and we still have Monday too because it is Labor Day!! {YAYY!!} Yesterday {Friday night} we went to the first JSU Soccer game of the season. They lost 3-2 but it was an exciting game at least because Alexis was a 'ball girl' for them! Yep, she got to stand on the sidelines and help give the ball to the girls! {And chase stray balls!} She LOVED it for about the first 45 minutes!.................then she was over it! She stayed in her spot though unlike Carli who wanted to leave her spot and kept sitting on the hill! :) Alexis did a couple little hand claps and dance moves to occupy her time while the game was going on! She was cracking me up! :)

Today we did our usual Saturday groove of Jack's for breakfast...hitting a couple yard sales and then grocery shopping! Tomorrow we have Church and then who knows what we may do on Monday since we have no school or work! :) :)

Friday Alexis came home from school with a 'Soar' card!! I am sooooooooo proud of her!! A 'Soar' card is a card that any teacher can give a student if they see the student doing some 'above and beyond' what they should be doing! Alexis was walking and had her finger over her mouth being quiet when others were yelling she said is the reason she got her first card of her 1st grade school year! :)

Had to take a picture before heading in to eat some yummy breakfast!! Alexis always HAS to have her usual....Pancakes {with NO butter Mommy!} and Lily HAS to have her biscuit {with 'Strawberry Shelly' Mommy!} {Strawberry jelly!!}
Cutest little Auburn buggy pusher cheerleader!! She refused to let anyone help her push because she is 'big' she said!
How COOL is this! Ever since Coke started this very cleaver promotional tool this Summer, I have been trying and trying to find my name..not to mention Tyler's too without any success!...until TODAY!..I see mine and Tyler's! :) :)   {And no, they were not on the shelf beside each other!...I did that!} :)
Aubie's first Auburn game!!! He did NOT want to sit still for a picture!! He for sure fits in as my 'child' because I cant get my girls to sit still either! :)
We had a lot to get at the store because today FOOTBALL started! I had to get my 'football' food! I have been waiting for FOOTBALL food for awhile! OH yum! :) {Now dont get me wrong!!...I can make 7 layer dip anytime!....but I just cant, that should be a crime!!...it is only for football season!} :)  :)
OH yeah! One of my favorite things we do! A 'tradition' we have started of putting the TV out on the deck and enjoying the game! We had Nan, Pawpaw and Brandi over for the 1st game and to cook out! It was a too hot today to watch it outside....on top of it started storming! :(   But, we enjoyed watching Auburn pound Arkansas inside!!
We dont let rain chances stop us from playing our new corn hole game!! The girls LOVE playing corn hole!!


No comments:

Post a Comment