Sunday, October 16, 2016

Truckin through!

We have been truckin through and enjoying 'Fall break!'

All the other county schools, etc have a full week out for Fall break...but for whatever crazy reason, we only get 2 days!

I dont understand that....

BUT...BOY have I enjoyed it because even though Alexis had to go back to school Wednesday......there was no spelling tests, math tests, etc on Friday because of the break!

Score! :)

So, we have relaxed and took full advantage of the awesome week!

We have had cheerleading practice galore since we have competition coming up this Sunday. OOOHHH.....it makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it! I start hyperventilating! haha! BUT, we can do it!!....I can make it through!....we can do it!...... {do you see how I have to keep motivating myself!| :)

So, since we have had cheer galore....these two have played with each other and enjoyed every minute of it together! Thursday night....Lily came home with green stamps ALL over her body! She looked like a green alien! She told me that 'Mommy, Callie had fun stamping me!' Judging by how many stamps she had all over her {including one right smack on the middle of her head!} Callie really did enjoy it! :)
Friday night lights! We love to hit the football games on Friday night! Jacksonville is still undefeated! It was a beautiful night for football with the perfect weather and breeze! Yet another big win against the big rival White Plains!
Little munchkin one and little munchkin two! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment