Friday, August 16, 2019

1st week down!

We made it through the 1st full week of school and EVERYTHING starting back!

Dance classes, Wednesday night Church, gymnastics, cheer practice, homework, tests, signing 10,0000000 school documents, and so on and soooo on!

BOY, we were all dragging this morning...

but we made it out the door and survived the week!

It has been a great week back into the groove and the girls have loved school so far! :)

So, after cheer practice, Monday, Lily and I took a bike ride! She has LOVED the fact that she can ride so well and just loves to ride through the neighborhood!
We stopped at Collins house....because she wanted to ride with us....well....this last ALL OF 2 minutes before she was off her bike and wanted Lily to play with her! ha!
See...already off! I had just snapped the picture above!
Collins had almost every sport out for them to play!
So, I dont even have any '1st week of school pictures' but allll the biking pictures from this week!
So, while Lily was a cheer practice, last night, Lex and I took off to the trial from our house. I love the fact that we can ride from our house over to the trial! It was such a relaxing and peaceful ride with just her and I....and chatting and me learning about her day. It was good for my heart to have that alone time with her! It was a wonderful afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment