Saturday, August 10, 2019

Soakin up the sun rays!

Oh what a beautiful Saturday today was!

We headed to Aunt Pam's for an Saturday in August to boat rides, float, cook-out and catch up!

We had a fabulous day!

I literally told Mitchell and Brittney {because this was their float} that I was getting a sharpie marker ASAP and writing my name on the spot where my body was to claim it so no one else could take my spot! ha! OH...so nice to sit there and float!
Doing a little lilypad time too!
A bunch of girls hanging out and floating!
OH...I love boat rides!
As clear and perfect as far as our eyes could see!
Lily loved going down the slide!
And floating with Uncle Richard too! Nannie and Bobbie and Melvin came later and we all cooked out and enjoyed a huge and yummy dinner before heading home and crashing! A perfection of a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment