Sunday, August 18, 2019

A big Saturday!

So we have been waiting for this Saturday for a while now!

Lily had a little scrimmage game and to say it was HOT...oh it was HOT! It was at 9:00am and didnt last long...but I think I sweat about 1000000 gallons! Whew! The C-Team looked really good and the cheerleaders looked even better! ha!

I cant wait for their actual season to begin in a couple of weeks!

Then, last night Tyler and I had a long...very overdue date night to attend the St. Jude Dream Makers Gala at Classic on Noble.

The Messers picked us up and we enjoyed a wonderful night of chatting with tons of friends, a yummy dinner and supporting such a great cause and one of my favorite families!

It was such a great night and I have to say..it has been awhile since Tyler and I 'cleaned' up and if I do say so myself....we did..pretty well! :)

This is just some of the group! They have 20 of them! :) They were all ready to do a little bit of cheering!
Three amigos!....and Molly! :)
My little cheerleader! She loves cheering!
We clean up well!
My very handsome date!
Photo op when we got there! They had it decorated so nice and it felt like we were on a red carpet!
We love the Messers and had such a great night with them!
Love these two also!
And love these too!
And...this little man! He spoke so well in front of everyone and he truly is a hero! OH, he has my heart! Sweet Thompson!
They had this as a big print when we walked in! Look at baby Thompson when he was 1st diagnosed. Now...look at him shine! Melts my heart!
And....the girls have been dying to have Miss Bailee come over! To say they were thrilled is a huge understatement! They had the best time with her! They both said they have always wanted a 'baby-sitter!'....and they had the best one!
We all had a big and fun Saturday!
And then today, another day when there is a house full of girls! I never know who is popping by...who is leaving and who is returning! This group ended up in our backyard so they took a break, from playing, to enjoy some watermelon! I just love our neighborhood and love that my girls has a great group of little friends to grow up playing with!

No comments:

Post a Comment