Friday, August 9, 2019

Two peas and our awesome neighborhood!

We had our 2nd annual Neighborhood get together this afternoon and it was soooo much fun! I am SO glad I started this, last year, and cant wait for it to continue!

I love seeing all of our neighbors and their kids and it was just so nice to sit and catch up and share some laughs! Jason and Staci hosted this year and they have a pool.....so the kids LOVED swimming while us adults sat and talked.....and ate! :)

Soooo...I wanted to share this because I think it is hilarious! Not to get into the whole story but my co-workers {whom I was sitting with} dared me to do something. Well, dont dare me! I did it! :)
Let's just say...it had something to do with the JSU football team! Anyways...my co-worker took this picture of me and I had no idea she was snapping it while we were eating in the JSU Caf on Thursday!
Thursday afternoon....we had a dinner date with these sweet faces! Trying to get four kids to all look and smile at the same time....is HARD! :) We enjoyed catching up with them while we ate! {And..I didnt have to cook! Whoop whoop!} :) {And Misty didnt either! ha!} :)
Then...I get THIS picture today as I am in Bham for the conference. The same co-worker took this picture of Alexis! She texted me the picture with the title...'Two peas in a pod!' Like Momma...like daughter!' haha!
The whole 6th grade class got to eat at the JSU Caf for lunch before they headed back to school. This is Alexis being silly...............like me!
We have the same facial expressions........and we are both in the same JSU Caf! I thought it was really funny! :)
And...this afternoon...........we had our 2nd annual Neighborhood party! OH, we had so much fun! The kids swam and swam and swam!

I helped do the invites and thought they turned out super cute! :) :)

This was the 1st set of 'just girls'....until Jackson decided to do a cannonball since he knew I was taking a picture!
Then....more and more and more kiddos started arriving!
Then the boys decided they were done with their basketball tournament!...and this is not even alllll the kids! We had a great crowd and it was so nice to sit and chat with them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment