Tuesday, August 27, 2019

She ran!

I have been slacking this month with posting! It has been a crazy busy month and I am just trying to keep up!

Lily had her GLOW run this past Friday and she did the best in her class! She ran 36 laps!!

What what!! She is so fast and was just awesome!

Some sweet friends sent me pictures so I have to share!

Alexis did it also....but she never told me how many laps she did! Knowing her...it was a few as possible! :)

Mrs. Nelson is SO awesome! She let them all paint their faces and they were SO excited to be one of the only few classes that got to! OH we love her! {Sidenote, Lily's hair looks full blonde in this picture! She was excited to point that out to me! She wants to be blonde like me :) :)}

3 besties!
Caroline and Lilybug!
The whole gym was in the dark and the course was lit with glow sticks and lights and it was SO much fun {per Lily!} :)
She had a blast! Love how this is going to be a new tradition to support exercise and health! Lily loved it...not so much sure Alexis did!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment