Sunday, February 23, 2020

Meet Oreo!

Well....

I had to redeem myself from the horrible guinea pig experience...

sooo....

when a co-worker of mine showed me some pictures of the most adorable kittens because she was getting her two sons one...

I looked...

and FOUND one that just melted my heart!

So today was the day that he was ready to join our family!

To say Lily was BEYOND surprised and just sooo excited is an understatement!

The name has changed 10,000 times so far...

but as of now...it is Oreo.

He has a little bit of black on his tail so....it fits! :)

He is so calm and happy and wants to be friends SO bad with Aubie!

Aubie....well....

he will adjust and they will be friends in no time! I just know it!

Welcome to the family!........And....we wont be taking him back! :)

Her surprise! Her happiness....ALL of it! So happy!
Oreo and his Mommy!
When I got home..Lily and Hope were over so they got to meet him. I had to send them home because with me being sick....they needed to go :(
Meet Oreo! He was born in December so he is a such little baby!
We are all smitten!

1 comment:

  1. This way my partner Wesley Virgin's report begins in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

    Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

    As it turns out, these are the exact same secrets tons of celebrities (notably those who "come out of nothing") and elite business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know that you only use 10% of your brain.

    That's because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe this conversation has even occurred IN YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years back, while driving an unlicensed, beat-up garbage bucket of a car without a license and with $3.20 in his pocket.

    "I'm so fed up with living check to check! When will I get my big break?"

    You've taken part in those types of questions, isn't it right?

    Your own success story is waiting to happen. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete